DERVISH IN PROGRESS TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM
Dervish In Progress Teacher Education Program
DIP-TEP was developed in 2017 by Ziya Azazi. The program was in 2018 introduced for the first time and aims to gain new DIP instructors.
DIP-TEP offers 2 complimentary segments and each of them has 3 modules.
The first segment offers CORE-DATA. The second segment offers the FORMATION of Dervish in Progress. After both segments the participants will be so far that they can sharing DIP terminology as new instructor
1st Module: May 1st-8th
2nd Module: September 18th-25th
3rd Module: December 4th-11t
– Check-in on first day afternoon
– 7 Full days of DIP-TEP ing
– 7 Nights of accommodation
– Daily meditating, swimming & hiking breaks
– Delicious, assorted Turkish Village Breakfast, vegetarian lunch, barbecue dinner
– Word Sharing & Movie Watching in the citrus trees garden (after dinners-optional) – Accommodation in bungalows for 3-4 pax (single or double bungalows on additional charge)
– Check out on last day around noon