“DIP (Dervish In Progress)” suggests a space and time enhance physical awareness, mental understanding, and emotional sensitivity trough spinning to reach greater goals in life. Spinning helps to mobilize body, mind, and emotions which gradually leads into profound self. Thereby it happens remarkable discovery about personality, life, and existing, and its periodic training increases resiliency, coherency, and predictive power in every sense.
“DIP Spin/Swim/Hike” is a retreat for individuals to grasp personal, local, global and even maybe universal subjects with the help of various velocities, frequencies, and intensities experienced in spinning and afterwords to internalize them in the lap of the natural beauty of Datça trough daily swimming and hiking!
“DIP Spin/Swim/Hike” designed as an all-inclusive workshop (except airport transfer, drinks & snacks). The aim is to assure workshop participants are free and can concentrate fully on the workshop, relax in their free time, and having a wonderful time with each other.
* Check-in on 15th of July from noon on & meeting at dinner
* 4 Days 3+3 hours of workshopping
* 4 Nights of accommodation
* Daily swimming & hiking routes (optional)
* Delicious, assorted Turkish village breakfast, vegetarian lunch, barbecue dinner
* Word Sharing & Movie Watching in the citrus trees garden
* Accommodation in bungalows for 3-4 pax (single or double bungalows on additional charge)
* Check-out on 19th of July
(Flights & transport not included. You will need to fly to Bodrum or Dalaman Airport. We’ll help you with the transfer information! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you do have questions!)
390 € : Regular
340 € : (+60) & (-25) Age groups
290 € : Bring your tent
* Early Bird (till 20th June): %15 reduction
* Early Bird (till 5th July): %5 reduction
* For Double Bungalows 50 € addition (per person)
* For Single Bungalows 100 € addition
(FOR RESERVATION 30% NONREFUNDABLE-PREPAYMENT REQUIRED)
CONTACT & RESERVATIONS
Hayitbuku Ahsap Evleri
(for early check-in or late check-out please contact the location directly)
Geplaatst door Ziya Azazi op Donderdag 11 juni 2020