🔶Update🔶We are extending the early bird price till 15 November. So also for the ones who did not decided yet there are still spots open but don’t hesitate to long. follow your curiosity and see you in Konya
Whirling/spinning is a physical action can be done by everyone…For more then 15 years DIP have been offering space & time in 35 countries around the globe to experience the magic of the centrifugal physics appears trough out spinning! In the mean time with its thousands of participants, its members and students DIP turned in to a huge international family. And finally we are so far that we can create our DIP open space also in Konya!As many of you knows, Konya is the city of the fames sufi master Celaleddin-i Rumi. There he lived & died! And there are celebrations happening every year in December!
Here is our contribution as DIP Family in 2020! Our meeting includes all events & activities listed here
* Check-In on 13th of December
* 5 Nights at Hilton Garden Inn Konya (including breakfast )
* Sightseeings (Mevlana Museum, Shams Tomb & significant historical places in the town)
* Visiting the Sheb-i Aruz Ceremony
* 3 Days / 3 Nights long DIP Whirling Sessions
* Daily PROBE Sound Sessions (meditative, curative & therapeutic sound-based treatment by Meriç Firatli)
* Daily Coffee & Tea service at DIP Hilton Open Space
* 5 Days morning conversations & DIP Theory, late afternoon discussions & screenings around spirituality
* Performance by Ziya Azazi & DIP Students (DIP-TEP’ers)
* DIP Family Seb-i Aruz Celebration on 17th of December
* Check-Out on 18th of December
REMUNERATION (includes all activities listed above)
590 €Twin-bedroom (per person)
490 €Triple-bedroom (per person)
%10 Reduction for early bird (till 15th of November)
%20 Reduction for DIP family (till 31th of October)
%30 Reduction for DIPTEPers (till 31th of October)
(Flights & transport not included. We suggest you fly to Konya Airport. We’ll help you with transfer-informations.)
(Please don’t hesitate to ask if you do have questions)
🔶 Due to COVID 19 pandemic, we offering a refund in case of cancellation, if the event doesn’t happen due to quarantine restrictions or COVID19 related lockdowns.
🔶In case of cancellations there is non-refundable fee. The non refundable fee are the transaction fee if that has been paid and an administration fee of 3% of the total costs.