It is with deep regret that we have to announce the cancellation of the DIP-TEP Core data 1rd module due to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
We wish everyone well during this difficult period and hope to see everyone again very soon.
DIP-TEP, Core Data (1rd Module)
There are other 2 follow-up modules (the 1st one in may & the 3rd one December) has to be done, if you are willing to make DIP-TEP Core Data!
Anyone can join the 1st-year training. Because the shared knowledge is supportive and complementary also for daily life, as well as can be implemented in every discipline!
The headings of the core data are as follows:
– The basic law of spinning physics
– The detailed description of equation 3 x 3 = DIP
(gathering data, implementation, and productivity)
– Rustic anatomy and body architecture
– The detailed description of the spinning session
(preparations, take-off, journey, landing, and return)
– Other important topics and information
(historical, scientific, philosophical, artistic)
– Those who complete CORE DATA are deemed to have completed 20 DIP days (60 spinning hours)
– DIP – Core Data Certificate will be awarded to those who have passed the 1st-year examination and have completed a minimum of 30 DIP days (90 spinning hours).
* Check in on first day afternoon
* 7 Full days of DIP-TEP’ing
* 7 Nights of accommodation
* Daily meditating, swimming & hiking breaks
* Delicious, assorted Turkish village breakfast, vegetarian lunch, barbecue dinner
* Word Sharing & Movie Watching in the citrus trees garden (after dinners-optional)
* Accommodation in bungalows for 3-4 pax (single or double bungalows on additional charge)
*Check out on last day at noon
(Flights & transport not included. You will need to fly to Dalaman Airport. We’ll help you with transfer information! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you do have questions!)
For costs & all other questions please contact: